ELC Advocates LLP
ELC LLP Advocates was founded in 2000 by Mr. Bayar Budragchaa and now has grown to become the one of the leading law firms in Mongolia. Since its formation, the firm has been focusing primarily on business consulting, project development and litigation, specializing in mining, energy, infrastructure, securities, financing and construction sector services.
Integrity, knowledge and reliability to conduct and maintain the firm’s quality of services have been engraved into the firm’s philosophy. The firm gained its reputation from the exceptional services it provides, combined with a personal touch in providing certainty to the clients of being well looked after.
We strive to understand our clients’ needs and the legal complexities faced by them in Mongolia’s dynamic legal and business landscape, and translate this into a solution that is both cost-effective and viable over the long term.
The firm prides itself on its warm and friendly atmosphere to boost clients’ experience while delivering the highest quality results efficiently and effectively.
ELC was first granted with a permit by the Mongolian Financial Regulatory Commission authorizing to advise clients regarding Security Markets Law in Mongolia.
The firm was also granted approvals to advise on intellectual property law by the Intellectual Property Office of Mongolia.
- M&A, IPO and Corporate and Legal Advice
- Industry Project Consulting in Mining, Banking and Finance, Construction and Infrastructure
- Corporate Legal Due Diligence and Secretarial Services
- Arbitration, Litigation and Pro Bono for Social Changes
- Intellectual Property Certified Agent Services
- Visa, Work Permit and Residence Permit Application
- Tax and Accounting Services
- Licensed Legal Translation
Floor 6, Palace of Democracy, Genden Street 16, 1st khoroo, Sukhbaatar District Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Telephone: 77118193; 77118194