ADT Law Firm
To become an internationally recognized law firm
ADT was established in 2003 to serve domestic and foreign individuals and entities. The firm's name and status was changed to ADT LLP Advocates according to the amendment to the Lawyer Status Law of Mongolia, as of 17 December on 2013.
In 2014, ADT was granted a permit by the Mongolian Financial Regulatory Commission ("FRC"), which authorized the Firm to advise clients regarding Security Markets Law in Mongolia and become one of the first and few law firms to be approved by the FRC.
ADT has a valued expertise in a wide range of legal services such as, but not limited to:
- Foundation of 1 egal entity;
- Provision of updated legal information related to customer's business operation
- Performance of due diligence of economic entity's operation and de velop legal recommendation;
- evelopment of legal documents during cooperation and communication with client and other entities.
- Prepare due diligence report and legal advice on investment related legal matters;.
- Representinvestor clients in business negotiations;
- Provision of legal advicein Mongolian the following:
a. A tall steps of share purchasingon the security market
c. Property & real estate
e. Mineral resources
f. At all steps of foreign investment in the mineral resources sector
g. Securities market
h. Mediation and Conciliation
i. Criminal Litigation
J. Civil Litigation
k. Administrative Litigation
Level 5-502, "JS" Tower,
Sukhbaatar District, 5th khoroo, Namii Zam-81,
- Telephone: 70149494