The Purpose of the Business Council of Mongolia (BCM) is to deliver value for the public, the members, and the employees by advocating economic freedom and property rights provided by the Constitution of Mongolia and protecting, and promoting common lawful interests of members for a fair, stable, and internationally competitive business environment.
- To equip members with an information platform that provides up-to-date policy and business research, training and knowledge sharing.
- To develop, and promote economic and sector policy recommendations through engagement with the members, the government and the wider public.
- To provide networking and other services that support doing business in Mongolia.
Meet with policy decision makers and have BCM ADVOCATE on your behalf
Find your partners
OPPORTUNITIES FOR STRONG NETWORKING
BCM hosts, partners, and sponsors leading networking events, forums, and conferences locally and in foreign countries to foster trade and business relations.
Attend BCM Monthly Meetings to get the latest information critical to your business, and to network with over 200 business leaders.
Meet with international business delegations and potential investors visiting Mongolia to find your partners, investors, and clients.
KNOWLEDGE SHARING SESSIONS
Learn and global best practices
Attend BCM Knowledge Sharing Sessions every month to get practical hands-on training on topics of highest demand, and benefit from free of charge training to stay competitive and up-to-date.
Exclusive DISCOUNTED RATES for conferences and events and other conference discounts where BCM is a supporting organization.
Notices of upcoming events are sent bi-weekly via email to all members, calendar updates on our website
Welcome to cooperate with BCM on your conference and events
Receive timely and relevant INFORMATION
Subscribe and receive weekly electronic BCM NewsWire Issues, which includes short summaries of news about Mongolia’s economy, business and politics:
Receive information about upcoming KEY events through BCM Mailing List
Have BCM highlight your big news! Newswires are sent via email every Friday at noon to over 1300 individuals of 250 member organizations, plus 300 individuals of diplomats, government officials and relevant stakeholders.
Publicize your company/entity
Introduce your entity during BCM Monthly Meeting with brochures for distribution to an audience of over 150
BCM MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Our members typically ranges from 200-250 of the leading businesses and private sector stakeholder organizations in Mongolia
- Last 24 months, BCM advocated on 18 major policy items stopped 11+ bad policies, passed a new law, stopped a tax increase (fall 2016).
- In 2018, BCM closely cooperated with other business associations to advocate investors’ concerns on draft laws on CIT.
- 11 monthly meetings including Annual Summit and All Member Meeting.
- In 2018, BCM co-organized Discover Mongolia 2018, which was attended by 700 delegates from 26 nations around the world.
- 3-4 international business delegation visits.
- In average 10 Knowledge Sharing Sessions annually;
- 52 NewsWire issues yearly
- Website traffic in average 9,000 visitors a month;
- Mailing list of over 1300 individuals, plus 300 people of Diplomatic Community;
- Active Social Media (Facebook ,twitter, linkedin).
- 26 KEY Event Update yearly;